Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl (if you're wondering if I want you to) I want you to

Ok. So. It's been a couple months since I've seen the virginity thief. After the fiasco of his confession, I decided that I wanted little to do with him for obvious reasons. I cut off communication and went about my business elsewhere. About that time, I started dating that guy who I've since stopped dating. Anyway, after my most difficult exam last night, I decided to text the virginity thief for drinks. So we met up at our bar and had a couple beers, chain smoked and talked. He was different. I inquired about his err...problem and he told me that he hadn't touched the stuff since the last time he had seen me and had been beaten in with a mag light. I chose winners. ha. Anyway. I was hungry so we went to Dennys at some point and afterwards neither of us wanted beers and he made the comment of "we could just go back to your place and I could screw your brains out" and it sounded like a fantastic idea. So we did just that. I'm not going to lie...fucking him is fun. I'm a bit sore from the whole thing. It's kinda nice. And by kinda, I mean really.

One of the things I like about him is that we can talk. No pressure to fake conversations. We can talk about anything and everything. He knows my business, I know his. I have no desire to fall in love with this guy because I know what he's capable of doing to me, and therefore I won't fall for him. Even when we were seeing each other often enough to have the problem of feelings potentially come up, it wasn't an issue for me. They just simply were not there. I love that I can be around him and talk to him and have fantastic sex with him without emotions. Finding guys who I can hang out with without emotions is kind of difficult. Don't get me wrong, sometimes they're ok. And sometimes I want them. But most of the guys that seem to be attracted to me are people I don't want attracted to me. That's just annoying. Ha.

Heading to South FL next week to hang out with some beautiful ladies. I'm looking forward to it. Nothing makes me happier than beautiful ladies. I wish ladies weren't so crazy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment