Sunday, April 18, 2010

a hot italian to go please...

I spent the better part of yesterday wrapped up in the arms of a gorgeous Italian guy. And then all of last night. And then part of this morning. Not going to lie. He could easily be in my top 5 lovers list. Amazing kisser. Fantastic and attentive lover. Adorable. It was pretty much amazing... all 4 times we sexed. *giggle* I practically melted into his arms when he first kissed me. I could have stayed in bed with him all day and been completely and totally happy. And well sexed. Very very well sexed.

but no. I had to go and leave and be responsible cause I have shit to do today. Finished a paper. Got a photography mentoring session in a couple hours. Thinking of squeezing in a power nap before that. It is entirely possible that I won't see this guy ever again. It's entirely possible that he'll text me asking when we're going out again. I have no idea. And I'm pretty much ok with that. Now, don't get me wrong, the sex was fantastic. But was there a connection outside of that? Eh. He's nice. We both love traveling and food and beer. Other than that? Not so much. I'm not a video game girl...although he did get me to somewhat successfully play grand theft auto last night..along with some other game but who the hell knows what that was.

One thing though, that I feel the need to mention because 1-I thought it was slightly hilarious and 2-I don't really have a 2 but whatever. He's obviously a pro at picking up chicks. I say this because he knew how to dress, with just that one top button undone on his shirt so I could see just enough to make me want more. He also had an unopened toothbrush for me...and upon careful inspection of the contents under his sink, he had more than just one unopened toothbrush laying around. If that doesn't scream pro, I don't know what does. Oh also, he knew how to make the perfect margarita. yum! He was too good to have not seduced before. And you know what? I don't care. I thought about it for a while the other day, about my whole raising my number thing. And you know what? I'm not planning on getting married, like...ever. So. My number is going to go up cause I sure as hell ain't fucking the same guys I've fucked in the past again. Why bother trying to be so fucking saintly about it? I mean yea. I'm picky as fuck about who gets in my pants and who doesn't but why bother worrying that my number is getting close to double my age. It's just another number to remember.

Another plus of this guy? Best. Foot. Massage. Ever. even if I did squirm a little because it tickled at some points... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment