Friday, May 7, 2010

well, that didn't work out too well...

Self restraint is not a talent I possess. Seriously. I suck at it. Which is how I ended up sexing the Beast last night. It was... well. Let me start at the beginning. I was at his and the gay boyfriend's apartment last night watching movies (btw, for those of you who are squirmish like me, don't watch the Human Centipede. Yea. Just...Don't. we didn't even get that far into it and I just couldn't do it) and hanging out, and I was too intoxicated to drive and so asked the Beast if he minded if I slept in his bed. Now, we've shared a bed without messing around before and I was pretty determined to stick to my decision. Until he woke me up... and even then, I kept asking if we were supposed to be doing that and having some sort of moral dilemma thinking that we shouldn't be messing around since we agreed to, ya know, quit. Anyway. It ended pleasurably but I still feel like it probably shouldn't have happened. I like him. I trust him. But, I told him that we needed to stop because of the possibility of drama...and part of that was the possibility of me being hurt. I don't know how he got to being in my head like that, but he's there. Messing around...err, sexing, isn't going to make that any better for me. I'm perfectly content laughing and talking with him. I love those moments in fact. But... the line is going to get really blurry for me really soon if this happens again. I can't take having a blurry line right now. We've slept in the same bed without messing around before...why can't that continue?!

Anyway. South FL was... *giggle* really fun. That's going to be saved for a Confessions video on my clips4sale store. Yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment