Sunday, April 4, 2010

"were you awake when..."

Something tells me I should stop sleeping in the beautiful beast's bed so I don't have to ask the next day "were you awake when..." and then fill in whatever sentence. What keeps bugging me about this whole...situation? is how haven't we had sex?? Seriously. The gay boyfriend went to sleep last night and then it was like... less than 15 minutes later the beast's hand was in my pants (ok, shorts. but that sounds rather silly when I say it out loud). I know that if it was bothering me too much, I wouldn't have stuck around and slept there. But, it does bother me to an extent. Last night, couldn't have been too long after we had turned out the lights to actually sleep, I'm most of the way asleep when suddenly he grabs my face and makes out with me. Ok so. We've barely ever kissed each other (which annoys me too, but less so) and suddenly full on make out. It ended quickly and suddenly he was back to where he had been. So I figured he was alseep when it happened, but really...I shouldn't have to text him and be like "were you awake when...?"

That's about it that I've got to say for tonight. I'm exhausted so I'm off to sleep. nighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment