Friday, January 22, 2010

switching roles

Up until recently, I have never played the "sub" type very well. I find myself too demanding, too mouthy and far far too in control to even want to play the role of sub. So when I somehow found myself having late night phone sex with someone whose photography I've idolized since I was 13/14, I found myself having completely switched roles. Don't get me wrong, I love to please, even as a dom, but I am always my own top priority as I damn well ought to be. But this guy brought a completely different side of me out. I don't know how or why but it keeps happening. I go out of my way to please him from across the damn country. Now...I don't do that normally. I never have. But getting off solo is lame, and even with a phone between him and I, I get off way better than without having his voice in my ear telling me what to do. He calls me his little whore, which I do not tolerate from people normally, but I love hearing him say it. I don't get it. I seriously do a complete 180 on the phone with him. weird.

Anyway, last night I booked a ballbusting session for early Feb. Ballbusting is one fetish that I don't completely understand. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think it's super fun to do and hilarious to watch but...being on the receiving end of that? I just don't understand how that can be a turn on. I totally get foot fetishes and anything dealing with mouth/oral stuff...actually, I get most fetishes (minus golden showers, anal anything, vomit, and feces) but ballbusting is one that just completely blows my mind because of how big of a market there is for it. Am I going to do it? Of course! Why wouldn't I? Afterall, I've got a ballbusting video session next Friday with Slave Andy for our clips4sale stores...A girl has to get some practice in! Besides, the money is always nice.

In case any of you are TRUE diehard Twilight fans, here's a special surprise! You can own the very best part of Edward Cullen! The reviews are fantastic btw. You should read them just for shits and giggles. Cause I about died giggling. Also, be sure to check out the "expert advice" to see if this product is for you... ;)

1 comment:

  1. So, if you get it, please explain balloons to me. I am completely clueless as to the attraction there.

    ReplyDelete