Wednesday, January 13, 2010

people vs toys

Alright. So. The difference between being with a person vs using a toy seems to be appearing a lot more frequently in my conversations recently since I'm newly single and therefore quite the horny little whore. When it comes down to it, 9 times out of 10, I will always chose to be with a person than break into my arsenal of toys (yes, it really is an arsenal...I have more than I can count on both hands). Why? Because nothing beats getting off with someone. Nothing beats the passion of someone's lips against my neck or teeth biting into my thighs. Nothing is better feeling than the sweat falling onto one another and feeling completely and utterly satisfied.

However, since my current standing leaves me with no regular piece of ass, I'm left to the alternative. Now, the alternative has its place. No required cuddling. When you're done, you're done...You don't have to fake your way through the rest of it until they're done (and yea, I've had to do that. it's annoying!). So, my nights have been spent alone enjoying my arsenal. It's weird. For the most part I'm alone. There have been the random phone calls in which aid is given, which is much better choice to being completely alone, but still. Something is missing when it's just you and your toy/hand.

Maybe what I need is a better toy? Perhaps that is the real problem here. Maybe that spiffy new sex robot would do the trick? wait no. I'm lacking the proper equipment there. hm. Maybe I need a new friend who I can do without emotions being involved? That sounds more reasonable. We all know how great I am at turning off my emotions. ha. The problem is...I haven't gone on a date in over a year and a half. I haven't slept with a fuck buddy in god knows how long. And well. Damnit. I don't know if I know how to do this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment