Sunday, January 31, 2010

sexuality vs. beauty

I am a sexual person. I am not a beautiful person. There is a difference, which most people don't realize. I'm the kind of girl that until you know me, you probably won't find me nearly as attractive as so many other girls out there, but I've got the sexuality in my personality that makes me able to do just as well as any girl out there twice as hot as me. This is a power. I like power. Sexuality is power...at least to me. See, when it comes down to it, I'm not a sub, a dom or a switch. I am a lover of affection/attention/power. And I very much so use this to my advantage. See, what some people think is that my life is one big act. The idea that webcam Sydney is any different than Sydney hanging out with her friends, is so far from the truth that I can actually giggle at it. Why do I bring this up?

Well. Because tonight while I was out with my gay bff at his friend's house, I got to play with my power. Now my first super power is foremost the ability to get people comfortable with me. Very comfortable. I don't know people who feel awkward around me for the most part unless there is drama/tension for some other reason. But, following the ability to make people comfortable around me is the super power to get people naked. I can be completely sober or completely trashed and manage to get a group of people naked. I do not fail at this almost ever. So, tonight when I'm out with the gay bff at his friend's place, not only am I nearly naked, but the four guys I'm surrounded by at the time were also all down to their boxers. One of them was very awkwardly begging me to take off my bra but that's basically why I kept my bra on (ugh!). This is where I think my sexuality came in. I was not attracted to any of the four guys...one being my gay bff, another being gay, one being bi and the other being straight. However my lack of attraction to either bi boy or straight weirdo had little to do with whether or not I would tease.

Guys, here's a big secret for you. Girls like to tease. It's attention and it feels good. However, you decide how much power you let us have over you...most of the time. We had all been drinking, so guys having any control over my teasing them was out of the question. Bi boy tried, but well. He failed. Because I kept teasing him. Now, this is where my being a more sexual than beautiful girl came into play. I looked like shit. I had my hair pulled back into a horrible windy mess, I hadn't shaved my pits for a few days, my legs needed shaving and since I hadn't gotten any recently (or at least anything planned), I needed to do a little trimming of the bush. However, even with all these things that made me look and feel a lot less beautiful/sexy as normal, I teased bi boy for all it was worth. I bent over in my thong with the bow above the butt, I leaned over so he'd get the epic tits right at eye level, I said things in a certain way just because I could.

I love the feeling of someone being attracted to me. But, what I love more is when they try to be shy and somewhat gentlemanly about it. Straight boy failed at that, but bi boy was fun. He kept begging me to put my clothes back on because he was attracted to me and didn't want me to be uncomfortable on top of him being uncomfortable (and he is currently heading in the direction of possibly being in a relationship. not there yet, so I felt no pains about teasing). I couldn't stop though. Even when I left their place, I bent over nice and slow while pulling on my pants. I played the card because I can and it was fun. Would I sleep with this kid? No. We established that early on before either of us were drunk. But is it fun to tease to the point of him admitting that my nearly nakedness makes him uncomfortable because he's attracted to me? Yes.

Don't like a tease? I don't care. It's fun. It's a hustle. I like to hustle. I like to tease. I like to flirt. It's fun for me. But I don't sugar coat and make you think that you're actually going to have a chance when you clearly do not. so, as a closing reminder, guys, make sure you're sticking your dick in someone truly willing, not some drunk girl whose either passed out or too drunk to make a conscious decision. Cause if you do either of those, you're scum, and far too pathetic to ever get a tease or a please from me. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment