Tuesday, August 17, 2010

there's a nickel glued to my front door

You know what the problem with dating is? The guys you don't care whether or not make your panties wet always do, and the ones you do want to make your panties wet don't.

Life has taken a shift from where it was. Things are...Good. Great even. It's quite the nice change of pace considering the way things were before.

I don't really have much to say honestly. Well. Maybe I have a lot to say but really, I'm not so much in a sharing mood at the moment. I've shared the past couple week's worth of events with those close to me who matter most and really? That's all that matters.

Food has been ordered. Blog has been updated. Money in the bank. New comefuckmeheels bought. Surrounded by good people and positive energy. What more does a gal need?

No comments:

Post a Comment