Wednesday, August 4, 2010

he told me to call him Daddy


The amusingly non-vicious cycle of naughty seems to have begun again. And you know what? It will continue to provide me with just as much pleasure and entertainment now as it did months ago. Only person I've let call me his little whore. And you know what? It makes me giggle. The feminist in me is disgusted. The pleasure part of my brain must be lit up like crazy though.

Things are... fun. Sad, but fun. I think I like the nights that are just as sad as they are fun. The ones where I know I'm sleeping alone but at least I have fun before I get there. I've been spending a good deal of time in my own thoughts. I've been an awful friend to those around me. I haven't seen the Gay Boyfriend in a week. Before that, it had been at least 2 weeks. Falling off the face of the earth and getting lost in my own little world of...well. I don't even know.

I suppose the word to describe me right now is... Content. And stressed. But we shall stick with content since things seem to be all over the emotional board.

FetishCon in Tampa this weekend. I'm stoked. Booking private sessions and shoots. Hustling to get a gig with London Andrews shaking my booty for a private collector. I'm excited to see her...I haven't seen her for over a year now!! I miss London! She's by far one of the sweetest models that I've ever met or worked with. Anyway.

I'm beginning to ramble. I'm going to be done now for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment