Friday, August 27, 2010

pet peeve #12

You know what's annoying? People who assume that all I do is fuck and that I have no life outside of my bed.

Hi. I'm Sydney. Let me reintroduce myself.
I work 5 days a week with a day job. I webcam nights. I have class 3 nights a week. I have a ridiculously busy social life with FRIENDS. When I'm horny, 95% of the time, a toy can and will take care of my needs. I love reading. I love sleeping alone. I love watching tv shows and movies that nobody will watch with me. I love spending time with people who don't want in my pants. I love to dance. I love to sing in the shower. I write almost every single day of my life. Cooking makes me (and my roommate) happy. I have a shopping problem. I have homework. I have laundry. I have to clean. I have to grocery shop. My friends mean more to me than any person who I've slept with...ever. The only person I've ever truly loved died in Afghanistan. I don't like being disappointed. I don't like rejection. I don't like to count on people (see "I don't like being disappointed" and "I don't like rejection"). I haven't met a single person in the last year and a half of my life who I could consider a genuine friend. I don't like just "lovers", I like friends with benefits (ie, somebody I can sleep with but also hang out with, talk to, carry on real conversations that don't involve any discussion of anything dealing with any type of sex or sexual activity). I don't believe in monogamy. I'm 22 (or 21 again). I don't like getting dolled up for anyone other than myself. I'm selfish. I have a money fetish. I'd be more likely to sleep with you if you didn't assume that all I do is fuck like a rabbit every day of the week. I'm turned on by intelligence and the ability to carry on conversation. I don't like ignorance or people who judge me when they have no right to do so (who died and made you a god?). I will not ever sleep with clients, much less give them HJ's, BJ's or FJ's (never have, never will). I like to relax. I like to lay on the beach. I'm a nudist, and no that isn't sexual at all. I like my personal space. I like to drink. I love painting my toenails.

I'm tired of explaining who I am. If you don't get it yet, you never will and maybe it's best that you stop trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment