Monday, June 7, 2010

so.

Bad things happen when I'm drunk because when I'm drunk, it seems like a good idea at the time. yea. that's the story of my life for the past 2 weeks. I think that maybe...I drink to much. *looks to her left...* That could explain the large glass of red wine sitting next to me that I've been sipping on this evening.

Wine and chocolate. And maybe a vibrator. That's all I need this week. I've decided that my attempts at dating are such a ridiculous failure that it is time I step back and get back in touch with me. I haven't gotten myself off in over a month. Yea. No masturbation...at all. WTF?! And it's not just because I'm wearing these ridiculous acrylic nails...well. That could explain the past 2 weeks. But the time before that? Really. What the hell was my excuse?!

The past few times I've crashed in the Beast's bed, there's been nothing. No sex. No messing around. Not even cuddling! What the hell?! Ok, so he's been in a pissy mood and it's fairly annoying and blah blah blah blah. But um...sex=stress relief. whatever. probably healthier for me mentally right now anyway.

It looks like I'll be moving at the end of this month/beginning of June. No worries, it's not that far. Just about 15 minutes away, which will put me closer to my day job, school, downtown (yay dancing!) and other funtimes. Oh, and my future roommate? He's fucking fabulous. We went dancing Friday night and let me tell you...him and my gay boyfriend are going to have to fight over whose fag hag I'm going to be after the move in.

I'm going to take my tipsy ass to bed now. Yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment