Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Saturday night I had a filming night with Miss Whitney Morgan, Bliss and Slave Andy. We were really productive I'm happy to say. Each of us was able to make 5 clips for each of our stores. It was good fun. Exhausting, but fun. I always forget how ballbusting is a great for a cardio work out. Sunday, I woke up with my legs sore as hell. It was nice. I love that feeling.

Anyway, that was probably the only upside to my weekend. I canceled two dates. I stayed home watching soccer/futball and did a whole lot of nothing. I should have started packing boxes, but I didn't. Whoops.

Oh, I'm moving in about 2 weeks. My soon to be house is fantastic. I cannot wait to shoot in it. Wood floors, vaulted ceilings that come down to about 4 feet off the floor, and just all around fantasticness. My roommate is awesome as well. He and I have decided to dominate the second floor, and the 3rd roommate will be downstairs. It'll be a blast. I think we're going to have a housewarming party at some point, but not until after my tonsil surgery.

that's my update. done.

No comments:

Post a Comment