Tuesday, February 9, 2010

good vs bad

So far this week, I've had good sex and I've had bad sex. Ask me which I'm more pleased about.

I've been talking to this guy for a little while now and finally decided to actually meet him in person Saturday night since the bar he works at is literally, 2 miles away from my house. I could stumble home from there if I really wanted to. So, Saturday night, Whitney and I head up there after a day in Tampa shooting. First sign that it wasn't going to be a great lay was the fact that I got a high five as a greeting. Ok. Um. Really? Whatever. I get Whitney and I drinks and head back to the table. We talk, dance a little, giggle profusely over silly girly things, and decide to head outside after we've gotten our 2nd round of drinks and I've run into a friend's roommate. Whitney decided that I was going to play hard to get of course, so when we're sitting outside and bartender boy comes out and proceeds to not come over and talk to me, I'm kinda like...whatever. Finally he comes over. Neither Whitney nor I was impressed with him talking to us but again, whatever. After he goes back inside, we stay out talking a while longer before going inside. Once we're inside again, my friend's roommate and her friend come over and the four of us talk and giggle and I ask S why bartender boy is a skank (I texted her roommate when I realized I knew S and ask her about it). S gave me the reasoning that he had hooked up with two girls at once. Yea, ok, that's cool. But that doesn't make you a skank. So, texted bartender boy asking about what happened to the free drinks I was promised, and like clockwork, all of a sudden there were shots in front of Whitney and I. Spent the rest of the night getting more and more drunk, and dancing/making out with the ladies, and for the most part, ignoring bartender boy except when I wanted him to come light my cigarettes for me. Finally, it's that point where I can't drink anymore and am feeling the need for sleep, so I'm fixing to leave and ask bartender boy if he wants to come outside with me. He does. So does S and her friend. I have never been cock-blocked so bad. Seriously, they wouldn't leave him and I alone for a second. ugh. Finally, I've said my goodbyes and I head home.

About 2 hours later, bartender boy is at my house. Now, this first part could have made him much more interesting, if what happened afterwards wasn't so lame. He went through my bookcase to make sure I had good taste in books. Cute right?? I mean, come on, intelligence turns me on and I obviously love books and here's this guy talking books with me. HOT. Yea. Well. Ugh. The sex was boring. I had to get myself off. The whole time he was over, my phone was blowing up with one of my regular fuck buddies texting me wanting to come over, and this guy who I've been crushing on for a couple years now saying dirty things to me. And there I am. In bed. Getting lame sex. WTF?! It got to the point where I was just too damn bored to even fake getting off and so I had to whip out my toy box and do the deed myself. Great. Whatever. He came on my tits and then I told him to leave. He calls 5 minutes later and asks how it was. Really dude?? You couldn't tell? Whatever. I've decided that he's probably one of those guys who thinks that since he's ridiculously adorable that he can get by just off that. yea. um. no.

Fast forward to last night. I go out for beers after class with one of my arm candy dates for this weekend's art show. Now, I'll admit it...when it comes to weak spots, he's one of my biggest weaknesses. I had absolutely no intention of sleeping with him last night...or actually... ever, because I know how I am with him, even after all this time. But a combination of last week's hanging out and drinking beers and talking til way after the bar closed, and a text message saying that I was the only one he wanted to hang out with, and then him telling someone he wouldn't go pick them up because he wanted to spend his evening with me, well...it all added up. Maybe it was the way he made me feel like I was the only person in the bar that mattered, or perhaps how beautiful he made me feel but, eventually, I invited him back to my place. I could roll around in bed making out with him for hours, just the way we did back in middle and high school. Seriously, I could have just done that last night and been content. But, between my lame sex experience over the weekend and the way he kept kissing me and telling me things, I couldn't say no to wanting him. It didn't last nearly as long as I had hoped but even still, I got off really quick and more than once, which is always a good thing in my book.

So there ya have it. Art show this weekend and I've got myself some adorable arm candy lined up. I just need some cute clothes to wear. Hm. I bought myself a dress yesterday but I'm not sure if I really want to keep it. I may end up taking it back if I find something better on tomorrow's shopping trip. We'll see. I should probably find something schmexy to wear for my ballbusting client Wednesday night as well. Hm. Ok, now I'm rambling, so I'm going to declare myself done.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment