Sunday, February 14, 2010

annoyed

Ok. So. Ugh. I have decided that my newest pet peeve is not being able to read people. Normally, I read people fairly well. Most are not a mystery to me when it comes to what they are feeling/thinking and I like it that way. However, new guy that I went out with the other night...cute, tall, skinny, adorable smile, nice sized cock, and has a foot fetish. Fantastic right?? Would be way better if I could actually figure him out. Everyone I introduced him to thought he was gay. Fuck, I thought it for a while considering I didn't get a kiss goodbye. But no. Can't read him at all. I shouldn't have to ask if someone is interested in me. They should show it. Right? Apparently not so much. Ugh.

Ok. Done ranting. Maybe?

Yea, I lied. If someone is going to tell me that I'm the only person they want to hang out with, then they need to make a little bit more of an effort to actually hang out. I'm done. I'm not who I was back then when he knew me. I'll keep his watch with no shame or second thought since I won't be the one calling him.

See, what guys don't understand is that they are a dime a dozen to me. Granted, this is not everyone, but for the most part most of the guys in my life aren't worth shit. Bartender boy? who cares. ex-boyfriends (any and all of them)? eh, whatever. Guys on dating sites? lame. Arm candy to various places/events around town? cute, but I'm not going to hit that. I'll admit it...most guys are disposable to me. If my heart doesn't race around you, and I'm too shy to do anything about it...you're probably less disposable than most. But if you think you can fuck with me and my emotions...not going to happen. Do I actively pursue guys anyway though? Of course I do (obviously). Hell, I even seem to be much more bold about it than they are. When did guys start to be so pussified?? I shouldn't have to consistently make the first move, the first invite, etc. Yes, it is ok sometimes but all the time?? Fuck that noise.

Going out on a date tonight with someone from dating website. It's Valentine's Day and well...I refused to be a complete loner for the holiday. We're going to see Dear John, which looks horribly adorable and perfect to snuggle during...so of course we're hitting a theater with big comfy couches instead of a regular theater.

I've had a companion once for Valentine's Day. And you know what we did? Nothing. He was too busy hanging out with his friends and figured that Valentine's Day was just another day. I'm sorry, but you can avoid making a fuss the rest of the year. Give me one day where I'm treated like a goddamn princess and buy me flowers and ridiculous amounts of chocolate and pamper me. That's not much. I could be a gold digging whore who asks for that on a weekly basis, but you know what? I don't. Well...from some of you, I do... but when I'm dating someone, damnit, I want to be a fucking princess for one day out of the year. I want a day full of passionate fucking, a romantic dinner in a dark corner of a nice restaurant, followed by more passionate fucking. Not much to ask for, right? Apparently...it is. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment