Sunday, July 4, 2010

It is inevitable that I will always want that which I cannot have and not want that which is readily available.

I spent most of my morning/afternoon at iHop with the virginity thief having balloon hats made for us, then having fantastic sex and cuddling up long enough for me to catch a bit of sleep. I kicked him out upon him saying "I love you" and then asking how I felt about him. My response? "Well...you're fun in bed. and when we're having balloon hats made. but you're just a friend." Boy should know better.

Tomorrow I am going in for surgery to have my tonsils removed. I won't lie...I'm a bit scared. I've read some horrible stories (the pain is worse than child birth for instance. thanks for that one mom) and some not so horrible stories (the more you swallow the faster you heal. that made me giggle. swallow. ha!).

I'm going to end this now. Mainly because I'm going to crawl onto the roof of the new house and watch fireworks. Happy America Day lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment