Saturday, July 10, 2010

curtains finally closing

Spent the night hanging out with the ex-Security Guard and a friend of his. Dinner. Drinks. Zombieland. More drinks. 3 of us in his bed. His arms around me the entire night. It felt amazing. Minus the whole waking up damn early so they could go to the theme parks. Oh well. That's what my own bed is for.

I absolutely love this house. Even with the walls/ceiling being the way it is in my room, I don't feel like the walls are closing in. I love having a roommate who goes out a lot. It makes me want to go out too and you know what? I fucking love it.

I love karma. It really makes you feel good to do things for other people. I'm having a much better week once I put my life back into perspective Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

That's all I got right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment