Saturday, August 13, 2011

My opinion on penis and their physical attractiveness

One of my biggest pet peeves is people sending me pictures of their man junk without me asking them to do so. If you a man and you are reading this, I do not ever want to see a picture of you junk unless I specifically ask for a picture of your junk. Why? Because I, Sydney Screams, do not find the male anatomy to be attractive from the mid-thigh up to the belly button. I find the penis (cock, dick, man-junk, whatever you'd like to call it) to be extremely unattractive. I do not like to look at pictures of it. I do not like it in my face. I do not like to see it from a distance. I do not like to see it up close. I do not, under any circumstance, like to look at penis. I know this comes as a shock to many folks who have read my blog or know me personally and how insatiable my sex drive is, however the fact of the matter is that I do not like looking at the penis.

I find men to be attractive, and I am very sexually attracted to men. I have slept with more men than women. However, I do not like looking their penises. Out of all the male lovers that I have had, only one of them has had what I would refer to as "the perfect penis" and even that was only marginally less ugly than the rest.

See, here's the thing. Everyone has their own opinion of what is attractive. I get that. I find vagina to be VERY beautiful, even though I know people who find it to be disgusting to look at. I know women who find penises to be beautiful. I am just not one of those women. I don't like it when these idiots feel the need to argue with me on the attractiveness of their penis. My opinion is not going to change. I don't need a picture of your goddamn penis to know that it is not attractive to me. Your penis is not ever going to be attractive to me. Ever. You could wrap a bow on it, put lipstick on it, coat it in chocolate, or paint it blue and it would still not be pretty to me.

Yes, I have strap-ons/dildos. My strap-ons aren't used on me. My personal toys that I use for my pleasure aren't realistic looking at ALL. In fact, most men see my toy collection and are like "um, why do you sleep with men when you have THAT?" It isn't that I don't *like* having sex with men. It is that I just don't like *looking* at penis, and that I have no respect for the idiots who try to argue that MY opinion is wrong. It is MY opinion. If you think your penis is beautiful, more power to you, but don't come to me begging for justification because you are barking up the wrong tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment