Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BBW Shootout!

I have been crazy busy with shooting, camming and life in generally lately. If you haven't stopped by any of my stores, you really should check them out, but not until after you check out these foxy ladies I'm shooting with this weekend! As you know, I love having big shoot outs with my girl friends, and this weekend I get the awesome pleasure of having another one!! One of the things I love about shooting with a bunch of girls at once, is everyone brings new ideas to the table. We all get to laugh, have fun, and shoot videos so that we can continue entertaining our customers and fans, like you!


You all KNOW I cannot get enough of my girl Whitney Morgan, so you know you can keep your eyes open for her sexy, petite blond ass for some new clips from this weekend. I'm thinking she needs a good groping. Don't you agree?


You may have seen me with the lovely Darling Rikki before, and so I'm sure you'll be super excited to see us again! Check out this sexy picture of Rikki from XLgirls.com!


Miss Mimi Melons is one girl who I don't get to see nearly enough of. I miss her like crazy and can't wait to get her SSBBW body in a few clips again!!


Now, I am SUPER excited to get this gorgeous SS-BBW Anastasia Vanderbust in front of my camera with me!! It will be my first time filming with her, and let me tell you... this girl is sexy!! Be sure to check out a preview of what this girl can do on PlumperPass.com!


Another lovely lady I get to shoot with this weekend is the blond BBW, miss Curvy Chrissy! I caught a glimpse of her sexy ass one night at a party and HOT DAMN! I cannot wait to shoot with her!! Chrissy can also be seen on PlumperPass.com


So what do you think? Are you as excited as I am to see these beautiful ladies on my stores? Can't wait? Go check out my foot fetish, fetish and femdom or my solo and girl-girl  stores now!! Remember, if you'd like to order a custom clip, please check out my site now for more info on custom photo sets/videos, photo shoots and sessions!

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment