Saturday, November 12, 2011

Spanking!




It's been a while since I remembered to blog. I've been so busy. I ended up not moving to Thailand, and so here I am in my own place still in Florida. It's not such a bad thing though. Bangkok is flooded, and it's not an ideal time to be there. I moved into my own place and have been adjusting to the change. Luckily, I've had a little bit of time to do some filming!

I celebrated my birthday a little bit late by abusing a new submissive slave. It was quite fun! I love when they come to me, young and corruptible. To buy the video, please visit www.sydneybbwqueen.com

I also got the pleasure of shooting with MMP studios last weekend. It was a fairly simple custom, but it was a blast. I got to work on my SCUBA skills and pretend to drown!

Hm. What else has been going on? I'm sure there's stuff, but whatevers. I don't particularly care to update more right now. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment