Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sydney's Guide for Subs

Since I've returned to camming practically full time again, I keep getting asked by potential subs how they can serve me as one of my boys or girls. Rather than writing the same thing to each and every single one of them, I have decided to create this little guide of a few requirements to becoming one of my submissives.

Requirements:
  1. submitting a full list of your fetishes, fantasies, and desires to me
  2. weekly task/assignment completion
  3. gifts or monetary tributes on a weekly, bi weekly or monthly basis dependent on income. (see below for info)
  4. the promotion of me being your Mistress on social networking sites such as twitter, fetlife, etc
  5. trusting and confiding in me with your darkest secrets
In return, what you receive
  1. custom clips catered to your fetishes and fantasies
  2. promotion of being owned by me on social networking sites
  3. frequent communication via facebook, fetlife, email
  4. private photos catered to fetishes
  5. a true dominatrix--not a web girl who feels domination=humiliation 100% of the time
Gifts and monetary tributes--these are required, HOWEVER I do understand that not everyone can afford a weekly or biweekly tribute. Because of this, I am flexible with amounts and the frequency in which tributes are made.

Because of the restrictions many face by having a Facebook account, I do not require subs to list that they are in a relationship with me.

An alternate form of tributing is available--buying clips from my clips4sale store in order to meet tribute requirements.

For questions, concerns and further information, contact me at Info@sydneybbwqueen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment