Sunday, March 28, 2010

a weakness

So despite that I've found myself in the situation of seeing someone on a regular basis, we haven't declared exclusivity which means I've of course been dating my happy little ass around. What's weird though is that the guy I've been seeing is the only one I've seen more than once. But that's beside the point.

I think I've developed weaknesses recently when it comes to guys. It's fairly new. Facial hair. I used to HATE it. Well, not all of it...but, I wasn't a fan of full on facial hair. But recently? I can't get enough. When I broke up with my last serious boyfriend in December, the first guy I messed around with? Facial hair. The last guy I slept with? Facial hair. Guys I've been dating have had it. I don't know what it is!

But anyway, facial hair aside... last night I was over at the gay boyfriend's apartment hanging with him and his roommate and as I was leaving his roommate grabbed my ass. Ok. So. His roommate and I messed around a few months ago and that was that. It ended as quickly as it started. I was leaving and made a comment about how I had a naked chick to photograph today and he called me a pussy cause I wasn't going to be the naked chick, so my first reaction was to take my shirt off. What'd he do? Came over and pulled my bra down. So I pulled down my pants and shook my booty in their kitchen and laughed cause we were all a little inebriated before pulling my clothes back on. He started flicking my nipples! WTF? So I flicked his cause I know that turns him on. Then I left. I didn't think about it until I was in my car but the week we were messing around a few months ago, he didn't show ANY physical attraction to me in the "public" places of their apartment...it was all confined to his bedroom. So I was thrown through a fucking loop there. The beautiful beast seriously has shown about as much interest in me as I've shown in...well... I don't know. But, the point is, it's been VERY VERY little. I didn't think there was ANY so I backed off and went about my business elsewhere. And then last night. What the fuck WAS that? So, I texted him saying he was a tease. He texted me back saying he'd make up for it. Now I'm just more confused than ever cause I just passed out once I got home and got myself off.

I don't know. Life has been pretty tame recently. I've spent a lot of time sick with throat/tonsil infections. I've got to get my tonsils removed after this semester at school is over. Not looking forward to it at allllllll. Not all the ice cream in the world is going to make the pain ok. :(

Anyway, time to go. Lunch date!

No comments:

Post a Comment